Kellogg's Special K Breakfast Cereal, Vanilla & Almond - 12.9 oz
Item No. 8024209
Do what's delicious with Special K Vanilla and Almond, a wholesome breakfast cereal made from tasty ingredients. Crisp, toasted wheat and rice flakes paired with vanilla and sliced real almonds help you stay on track for the day ahead. Nutritious and delicious, every bowl provides a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Made with fiber (contains 1.5g total fat per serving), B vitamins, and iron, plus Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)); no artificial colors or flavors. Make it an irresistible, low-fat part of your lunch, dinner or late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K with dairy or nut-milk. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie, or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Vanilla Almond cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients to help keep you going
- Crunchy wheat and rice flakes made with vanilla and real almonds in every serving
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber (contains 1.5g total fat per serving); Low fat; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Add to yogurt or smoothies; Perfect work snack or late-night treat
- Includes 1, 12.9-ounce box of ready-to-eat Special K Vanilla and Almond cereal; Packaged for freshness
|Product Name||Kellogg's Special K Breakfast Cereal, Vanilla & Almond - 12.9 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||40 g|
|Allergy Option||Egg Free, Soy Free, Tree Nut Free|
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Almonds, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Malt Flavor, Natural Flavor, Bht For Freshness.Vitamins And Minerals: Reduced Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.