Item No. 8024214
Do what's delicious with Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch ready-to-eat breakfast cereal. Irresistibly crisp flakes are a wholesome blend of wheat, soy and rice, bursting with the taste of warm cinnamon and brown sugar, ready to help you stay on track for the day. Nutritious and delicious, every bowl provides a good source of 10 vitamins and minerals, and 9g protein per serving (16% of daily value). Make it a tasty part of your morning; or enjoy it for lunch, dinner or a late-night snack. Try it as a convenient work day or between-meal treat. Enjoy Special K Protein with dairy or nut-milk. Add it to your favorite yogurt, smoothie or trail mix recipe. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch cereal is a flavorful choice the whole family can feel good about.
- Delicious protein breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients to help keep you going
- Flavorful flakes of wheat, soy and rice, bursting with cinnamon and brown sugar flavor
- Good source of 10 vitamins and minerals; Good source of fiber (contains 1g total fat per serving) and protein (16% of daily value); Low fat; Kosher Dairy
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Add to yogurt or smoothies; Perfect work snack or late-night treat
- Includes 1, 11-ounce box of Kellogg's Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch cereal; Packaged for freshness
|Product Name||Kellogg's Special K Protein Breakfast Cereal, Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch - 11 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||42 g|
|Ingredient Preference||Kosher, Whole Grain|
|Allergy Option||Egg Free, Milk Free, Tree Nut Free|
Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Cornstarch, Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Brown Sugar Syrup, Wheat Bran, Fructose, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavors, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Bht For Freshness.Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.