Item No. 0439103
Kori Pure Antarctic Krill Oil is a superior Omega-3 source that supports immune, heart, brain, joint, eye and skin health. It provides superior Omega-3 absorption versus fish oil because it delivers Omega-3s in phospholipid form, just as you would find in a healthy fish diet. Plus, Kori Krill Oil has no fishy aftertaste and is certified sustainable. Krill oil is a doctor recommended Omega-3 source that has been clinically proven to raise Omega-3 levels.
- Supports immune, heart, brain, joint, eye and skin health
- With phospholipids for superior Omega-3 absorption
- No fishy aftertaste
- Krill oil is a doctor recommended Omega-3 source
- 1 softgel daily provides 250 mg Omega-3 EPA & DHA, the same as you would get on average by consuming the USDA recommended 2 servings of fish per week
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Kori Krill Oil Superior Omega-3 Softgels, 1200mg - 30 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Heart Health|
|Ingredient Preference||Gluten Free, Heart Healthy|
|Allergy Option||Dairy Free, Gluten Free|
Take one (1) softgel daily. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed and out of direct sunlight.
CONTAINS SHELLFISH (KRILL). Other Ingredients: Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water)
Consult a medical professional prior to using this product if you are diagnosed with coagulopathy, taking blood thinners or other medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep away from children. Protected with a tamper evident seal. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed and out of direct sunlight.