Item No. 2195688
When hair is colored, bleached and damaged it can become weak from within. EverPure Bond Repair system with citric acid penetrates inside the hair cortex to rebuild weak hair bonds. Repairs hair in just one use with system. Scientifically proven to strengthen hair and reduce breakage. For smoother hair than with the number one prestige routine*.*on wet (damaged) hair in instrumental test. Leading prestige routine based on NPD full year data.
- Bond repair conditioner for damaged hair, strengthens weak hair
- Repairs hair in just one use with system. Suitable for color-treated hair
- When hair is colored, bleached and damaged it can become weak from within. EverPure Bond Repair system with citric acid penetrates inside the hair cortex to rebuild weak hair bonds
- For smoother hair than with the number one prestige routine
- Formulated without sulfates, parabens, DMDM hydantoin, added phthalates, dye, gluten ingredients
|Product Name||L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate Free Bond Repair Conditioner with Citric Acid - 6.8 fl oz|
|Color Specs Tab||Everpure R&D Bonding Cond|
|Hair Type||Damaged Hair, Oily|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Sulfate Free, Vegan|
After using EverPure Bond Repair Pre-Shampoo Treatment Concentrate, apply EverPure Bond Repair Shampoo to wet hair and massage gently into a thick lather. Rinse thoroughly and follow with EverPure Bond Strengthening Conditioner.
1067978ep14 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Behentrimonium Chloride Dimethicone Bis-cetearyl Amodimethicone Cetyl Esters Citric Acid Isopropyl Alcohol Dicetyldimonium Chloride Parfum / Fragrance Sodium Citrate Phenoxyethanol Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla Isopropyl Myristate Hydroxypropyl Guar Linalool Coco-betaine Amodimethicone Hexyl Cinnamal Cetrimonium Chloride Dilauryl Thiodipropionate Trideceth-10 Hydroxycitronellal Sodium Chloride Limonene Peg-100 Stearate Steareth-6 Citronellol Geraniol Trideceth-3 Acetic Acid Trisodium Hedta (F.i.l. D272684/1).