Item No. 0137428
This 100% mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide was developed for sensitive skin. The non-whitening, fast-absorbing texture leaves a matte finish on skin. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
- Zinc oxide sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Non-whitening, fast absorbing texture with a matte finish
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Dermatologist tested
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid - SPF 50, 1.7 fl oz|
|Skin Type||Combination, Oily, Sensitive|
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the actual product package for the most up to date list of ingredients.
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Ingredient Preference||Anti-oxidants, Dermatologist Tested, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free|
- Shake well before use- If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen- For sunscreen use: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Sun Protection Measures: read back of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Titanium Dioxide 6% Zinc Oxide 5% Water Dimethicone Isododecane C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Undecane Triethylhexanoin Isohexadecane Nylon-12 Caprylyl Methicone Butyloctyl Salicylate Phenethyl Benzoate Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer Silica Tridecane Dicaprylyl Carbonate Dicaprylyl Ether Talc Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer Aluminum Stearate Pentylene Glycol Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Alumina Polyhydroxystearic Acid Phenoxyethanol Magnesium Sulfate Propylene Glycol Caprylyl Glycol Peg-8 Laurate Disteardimonium Hectorite Triethoxycaprylylsilane Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate Tocopherol Propylene Carbonate Cassia Alata Leaf Extract Maltodextrin Benzoic Acid Peg-9
For external use only - Do not use on damaged or broken skin - When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. - Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs - keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.