Item No. 2208055
Melt-in sunscreen milk provides broad spectrum SPF 100 protection to help protect skin that burns easily.
- SPF 100 sunscreen for face & body helps protect sun-sensitive skin and skin prone to burning
- Broad Spectrum sunscreen providing our highest level of protection yet from UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect
- Blends easily without leaving a white cast behind. Wearable under makeup
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-in Milk Sunscreen - SPF 100, 3 fl oz|
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the actual product package for the most up to date list of ingredients.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Anti-oxidants, Dermatologist Tested, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, SPF|
- If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen- For sunscreen use: - Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure - Reapply at least every 2 hours - Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures: read back of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
693270 15 - Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Water, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Peg-8 Laurate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Chlorphenesin, P-Anisic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate (F.I.L. D236113/1).
For external use only - Do not use on damaged or broken skin - When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. - Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs - keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.