|Product Name||Lamisil AT Antifungal Cream - 1 oz|
|Color Specs Tab||Other|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
Item No. 0362904
LamisilAT Prescription Strength Athletes Foot Antifungal Cream for athletes foot treatment relieves symptoms and kills the fungus that causes athletes foot. Featuring the active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride 1%, this full prescription strength Lamisil antifungal cream is clinically proven to cure most athletes foot between the toes, and it's also an effective jock itch cream and ringworm treatment. Lamisil terbinafine hydrochloride antifungal cream relieves uncomfortable symptoms, such as itching, burning, cracking and scaling. To use, begin by washing and drying the infected area. Then, simply apply a thin layer of cream to the affected skin and adjacent areas. Get proven relief from LamisilAT antifungal foot cream.
- One 1-ounce tube of LamisilAT Prescription Strength Athletes Foot Antifungal Cream, Athletes Foot Treatment for Burning, Cracking and Itch Relief
- Full prescription strength Lamisil cream that's clinically proven to cure most athletes foot between the toes
- Effective jock itch treatment and ringworm cream that relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling
- Active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride 1% delivers effective foot fungus treatment
- LamisilAT treats most athlete's foot 4 times faster than a leading brand containing azole, with 3 to 4 weeks of treatments, killing the fungus within 7 days when you treat according to usage directions
Over-the-counter anti-fungal medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Adults and children 12 years and over Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube. Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying. For athletes foot Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily. Between the toes only Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. On the bottom or sides of the foot Apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor. For jock itch and ringworm Apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wash hands after each use. Children under 12 years Ask a doctor. Store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F).
Active Ingredients: Terbinafine hydrochloride 1% - Antifungal; Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
For external use only. Do not use on nails or scalp. In or near the mouth or eyes. For vaginal yeast infections. When using this product do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.