Item No. 0315046
Licefreee Spray Head Lice Treatment starts killing on contact. Simply saturate the hair and wait for it to dry, and that's it! Includes a professional lice comb if a comb out is desired.
- Kills Super Lice and Eggs
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Non-Toxic Homopathic and One Easy Step
- Includes Stainless Steel Lice Comb
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Licefreee Spray Head Lice Treatment, Kills Super Lice & Eggs - 6 oz|
For ages 6 months and older
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Shake well. 2. Hold bottle 4-6 from head spray on DRY hair and entire scalp, starting at the hairline and working inward toward crown. 3. Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product. 4. For best results, allow product to air dry naturally do not rinse out. 5. Dead lice and nits may be removed with a fine toothed comb, if desired. 6. Once hair has dried completely, you may resume normal grooming habits (i.e. wash hair, style). 7. Product may be used as often as desired washing hair regularly is recommended to avoid product build-up. 8. For body and crab lice, spray on affected areas and let dry.
Active ingredient: Natrum muriaticum 2X (Sodium chloride, USP) - Purpose: Pediculosis Remedy. Inactive ingredients: benzyl alcohol, fragrance, poloxamer 188, purified water
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes. When using this product do not use in or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied. Do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation or stinging may occur. Tingling may occur during the first 10 minutes of application; this is normal and should go away. If it doesn't, rinse hair immediately and discontinue use. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.