Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Cool Mint - 33.8 fl oz
Item No. 0084691
Protect your mouth from germs and get fresh breath with Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash. It kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis, for a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Accepted by the American Dental Association, this germ-killing mouthwash is clinically shown to reduce plaque 52 percent more and reduce gingivitis 21 percent more than brushing and flossing alone. Adding a 30-second rinse to your morning and evening routines is all it takes to get 24-hour germ protection and achieve maximum results. Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling intensely clean.
- 1-l of antiseptic mouthwash from the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes
- Oral care formula is clinically proven to kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis
- Mouthwash accepted by the American Dental Association to be safe and effective for oral care use
- Infused with intense Cool Mint flavor, use this mouthwash for a deeper clean and fresher breath
- Antiseptic mouthwash with refreshing mint flavor offers 24-hour protection against germs*
|Product Name||Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Cool Mint - 33.8 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Do not swallow.Other information Store at room temperature Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.Questions call toll free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755
Active Ingredients:Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl Salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064%PurposesAntiplaque/antigingivitisInactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Green 3
Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.