Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash - 50.7 fl oz
Item No. 0084692
Protect your mouth from germs and get fresh breath with Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash. It kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis for a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Clinically shown to reduce 52 percent more plaque and 21 percent more gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone, this refreshing mouthwash provides a deep clean that cares for your whole mouth. Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash is a recipient of the ADA Seal of Acceptance for fighting plaque and gingivitis. This antiseptic mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling intensely clean. With approximately 37 days in this 1.5-L bottle, achieve maximum results by rinsing with this antiseptic mouthwash for 30 seconds twice a day, both morning and night, for 24-hour germ protection.
- 1.5-l of Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash for bad breath, plaque & gingivitis Oral care formula kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis
- Listerine Original antiseptic mouthwash with intense flavor for a deeper clean & healthier mouth
- With approximately 37 days, this 1.5-l bottle provides continuous, effective oral care
- Antiseptic mouthwash with refreshing flavor offers 24-hour protection against germs*
- Clinically shown to reduce more plaque and gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone
|Product Name||Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash - 50.7 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and nightDo not swallowOther informationStore at room temperatureCold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.Questions call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredientsEucalyptol 0.092%Menthol 0.042%Methyl Salicylate 0.060%Thymol 0.064%PurposesAntiplaque/antigingivitisInactive ingredients water, alcohol (26.9% v/v), benzoic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, caramel
Do not use in children under 12 years of age Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.