Item No. 8013227
Protect your mouth from germs and get fresh breath with the travel-sized Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash. Accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA), this germ-killing mouthwash for bad breath is clinically shown to reduce plaque 52 percent more and reduce gingivitis 21 percent more than brushing and flossing alone. Adding a 30-second rinse of this refreshing mint mouthwash to your morning and evening oral hygiene routines is all it takes to get 24-hour germ protection against those that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis. Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling intensely clean. Plus, the convenient travel-sized bottle is a TSA-compliant size that makes it easy to practice proper oral hygiene on-the-go.
- Travel-sized bottle of Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash in Cool Mint flavor for a deeper clean
- Oral care formula is clinically proven to kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis
- Mouthwash accepted by American Dental Association (ADA) to be safe and effective for oral care use
- Antiseptic mouthwash for bad breath with refreshing flavor offers 24-hour protection against germs
- Clinically shown to reduce more plaque and gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone
|Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash for Bad Breath, Mint - 3.2 oz
|Country of Manufacture
Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Do not swallow.Other information Store at room temperature Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.Questions call toll free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755
Active Ingredients:Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl Salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064%PurposesAntiplaque/antigingivitisInactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Green 3
Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.