Listerine UltraClean Antiseptic, Arctic Mint - 3.2 fl oz
Item No. 0353264
Give your mouth a powerful, dentist-clean feeling with Listerine Ultraclean Arctic Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash. Listerine Ultraclean mouthwash is clinically proven to fight tartar buildup & kill 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis and provides up to 3x longer lasting clean feeling versus brushing alone. This oral care mouthwash helps maintain healthy gums and fresh breath with an added anti-tartar ingredient for cleaner teeth. The refreshing Arctic Mint flavor of this mouthwash combined with Listerine Everfresh technology will keep your breath fresh and your mouth feeling clean up to three times longer than brushing alone.
- Travel sized (3.2 fl oz.) of Listerine Ultraclean ARTIC Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash for healthy gums & fresh breath
- Contains an added tartar control ingredient to fight tartar buildup and kills 99.9% of germs
- Mint mouthwash provides a refreshing clean feeling that lasts up to 3x longer than brushing alone
- Oral care formula is clinically proven to kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis
- The Arctic Mint flavor of this antiseptic mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed
|Product Name||Listerine UltraClean Antiseptic, Arctic Mint - 3.2 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 ml (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night Do not swallowOther information Store at room temperature Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affectedQuestions call toll free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredientsEucalyptol (0.092%), Menthol (0.042%), Methyl Salicylate (0.060%), Thymol (0.064%)PurposesAntiplaque/antigingivitisInactive ingredientsWater, Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Blue 1
Do not use in children under 12 years of age Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.