Lotrimin AF Antifungal, Clotrimazole Cream - 0.42 oz
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 0344985
Get relief from the itching and redness irritation of ringworm with Lotrimin AF Ringworm Antifungal Cream. The active ingredient in this ringworm fungus treatment is clotrimazole, which relieves the discomfort of ringworm symptoms and is clinically proven to cure most ringworm. Lotrimin Ringworm Cream is an odorless, greaseless formula that's easy to apply topically to affected skin. Fight fungus with the power of LotriminAF Ringworm Cream your tinea corporis is no match for this treatment that cures most ringworm. Safe for kids over 2 years of age.
- PROVIDES SOOTHING ITCHY SKIN RELIEF: Treat itchy ringworm on the body with Lotrimin AF cream fungus treatment.
- PROVEN TO CURE MOST RINGWORM: Lotrimin AF Ringworm Cream clotrimazole cream is clinically proven to cure the fungus infection tinea corporis, commonly known as ringworm.
- SAFE FOR KIDS OVER 2: Help relieve your little girl or boy of the red, itchy ringworm rash on his or her body.
- DOES NOT STAIN: Lotrimin delivers a worry-free antifungal cream treatment in a greaseless, odorless, and non-staining cream that's easy to apply.
- CONTAINS 1% CLOTRIMAZOLE: This clinically proven ingredient relieves itchy, red skin as it treats the fungus that causes ringworm.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Lotrimin AF Antifungal, Clotrimazole Cream - 0.42 oz|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly. If necessary, cut medicated disk to fit callus. Apply medicated disk with sticky side adhering to skin. Cover medicated disk with enclosed cushion. After 48 hours, remove medicated disk. Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed). May soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
Active Ingredients: Clotrimazole (1%). Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters Wax, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Water.
For external use only. Do not use: on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product: s: keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or poison control center immediately for advice. Do not use if neckband is broken or missing.