Item No. 0373742
LUMIFY eye drops significantly reduce redness to help eyes appear whiter, brighter, and more radiant. LUMIFY is a unique, FDA approved formulation, that was developed by doctors and is clinically proven to reduce redness in 1 minute and last up to 8 hours. LUMIFY works differently to selectively target redness with a lower risk of potential side effects. Contains absolutely no bleach or dyes.
- EYE DROPS FOR RED EYES: LUMIFY redness reliever eye drops significantly reduce redness to help reveal your eyes' natural radiance. From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, LUMIFY works in 1 minute & lasts up to 8 hours.
- LUMIFY IS DIFFERENT: LUMIFY eye drops are one of a kind. LUMIFY is the only over-the-counter drop that contains the active ingredient brimonidine, which works to selectively target redness, alleviating some of the potential side effects associated with other redness relievers, when used as directed.
- FDA APPROVED: LUMIFY contains no bleach or dyes and is FDA approved. LUMIFY eye drops significantly reduce redness to help eyes appear whiter, brighter, and more radiant. It's the #1 Eye Doctor recommended redness reliever (based on IQVIA survey)
- WHAT CAUSES EYE REDNESS? Eye redness, unrelated to infection or injury, is a common condition that can be caused by eye fatigue, dryness or dust, overexposure to the sun, allergies, swimming in chlorinated pools, or contact lenses.
- AMAZING LOOKING EYES: We understand how important eyes are. And despite all the eye creams, mascara, eye-liners and shadows, if your eyes are red, you won't look your best.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Bausch & Lomb Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops - 0.25 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||Spain|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
Adults and children 5 years and older: Instill 1 drop in the eye(s)every 6-8 hours, no more than four times daily.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, calcium chloride dihydrate, glycerin, potassium chloride, sodium borate decahydrate, sodium chloride, water for injection. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
Keep out of reach of children.