Item No. 0983276

Photo of Mars Minis Mix 40 oz (1134 g)

Mars Minis Mix 40 oz (1134 g)

$12.99
Prices Vary by Store

Availability: Select stores. Call for Availability.

Details
25-50 calories per piece. Milky Way Midnight: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: calories: 35 (2% DV); total fat: 1.5 g (2% DV); sat fat: 1 g (5% DV); sugars: 5 g (no DV defined); sodium: 10 mg (0% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Milky Way: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: calories: 40 (2% DV); total fat: 1.5 g (2% DV); sat fat: 1 g (5% DV); sugars: 5 g (no DV defined); sodium: 15 mg (1% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Twix: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: calories: 50 (3% DV); total fat: 2.5 g (4% DV); sat fat: 2 g (10% DV); sugars: 5 g (no DV defined); sodium: 20 mg (1% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 3 Musketeers: 5 g fat per 41 g serving vs 10 g average for leading chocolate brands. What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: calories: 25 (2% DV); total fat: 1 g (2% DV); sat fat: 0.5 g (3% DV); sugars: 4 g (no DV defined); sodium: 10 mg (0% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Snickers: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: calories: 45 (2% DV); total fat: 2 g (3% DV); sat fat: 1 g (5% DV); sugars: 5 g (no DV defined); sodium: 20 mg (1% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 40.06ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 9.8
Width 9.55
Depth 5
Unit Price $5.2 per POUND (on regular retail)
Available In Store Only
Depth 5
Width 9.55
Height 9.8
Extended Size 40 oz (1134 g)
Ingredients
Milky Way Midnight: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Milky Way: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Twix: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. 3 Musketeers: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Snickers: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.
Calories: 0
Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 7g (11%)
Saturated Fat: 5g (25%)
Cholesterol: 5mg (2%)
Sodium: 50mg (2%)
Total Carbohydrate: 29g (10%)
Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%)
Sugars: 23g
Protein: 1g
Iron: 0 (2%)
Kosher: 0
Trans Fat: 0g
ServingSize-InGrams: 41g
Peanut: 0
Calories: 0
Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 8g (12%)
Saturated Fat: 5g (25%)
Cholesterol: 5mg (2%)
Sodium: 70mg (3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 30g (10%)
Sugars: 25g
Protein: 2g
Calcium: 0 (4%)
Kosher: 0
Trans Fat: 0g
ServingSize-InGrams: 43g
Peanut: 0
Calories: 0
Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 8g (12%)
Saturated Fat: 6g (30%)
Cholesterol: 5mg (2%)
Sodium: 60mg (3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 20g (7%)
Sugars: 15g
Protein: 1g
Calcium: 0 (2%)
Kosher: 0
Trans Fat: 0g
ServingSize-InGrams: 30g
Peanut: 0
Calories: 0
Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 5g (8%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18%)
Cholesterol: 5mg (2%)
Sodium: 80mg (3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 32g (11%)
Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%)
Sugars: 27g
Protein: 1g
Calcium: 0 (2%)
Kosher: 0
Riboflavin: 0 (2%)
Trans Fat: 0g
ServingSize-InGrams: 41g
Peanut: 0
Calories: 0
Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 8g (12%)
Saturated Fat: 3g (15%)
Cholesterol: 5mg (2%)
Sodium: 80mg (3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 22g (7%)
Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%)
Sugars: 18g
Protein: 3g
Calcium: 0 (2%)
Kosher: 0
Trans Fat: 0g
ServingSize-InGrams: 36g

Safety
Milky Way Midnight: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts. Milky Way: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts. Twix: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts. 3 Musketeers: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts. Snickers: Allergy Information: May contain almonds.