Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Bi-Layer Tablets, 12-Hour Extended-Release - 20 ct
Item No. 0303801
Mucinex DM 12-Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets are patented bi-layer tablets designed with two layers. The first layer is absorbed quickly by your body for immediate relief. The second layer dissolves slowly to continue relieving your cough for up to 12 hours. Mucinex DM contains 600mg of Guaifenesin to help thin and loosen mucus, & 30 mg of Dextromethorphan HBr to calm the cough control center and relieve coughing.
- Controls cough and thins & loosens mucus to make coughs more productive and help relieve chest congestion.
- Immediate and Extended Relief that lasts up to 12 hours.Mucinex pantented bi-layer tablet contains an immediate-release layer on one side and extended-release layer on the other side which allows extended relief for up to 12 hours
- Dosage: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Active Ingredients: Guaifenesin 600 mg (expectorant) & Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (cough suppressant) (In each extended-release bi-layer tablet)
- Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant among Internists, General Practitioners & Family Practitioners
|Product Name||Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant Bi-Layer Tablets, 12-Hour Extended-Release - 20 ct|
|Sub Brand||12 Hr.|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals. Adults and children 12 years of age and over 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age do not use.
Carbomer Homopolymer Type B; D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose, Usp; Magnesium Stearate, Nf; Microcrystalline Cellulose, Nf; Sodium Starch Glycolate, Nf
Do not use: do not use for children under 12 years of age
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.