Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets - 40 ct
Item No. 0303802
Mucinex DM 12-Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets are patented bi-layer tablets designed with two layers. The first layer is absorbed quickly by your body for immediate relief. The second layer dissolves slowly to continue relieving your cough for up to 12 hours. Mucinex DM contains 600mg of Guaifenesin to help thin and loosen mucus, & 30 mg of Dextromethorphan HBr to calm the cough control center and relieve coughing.
- Controls cough and thins & loosens mucus to make coughs more productive and help relieve chest congestion.
- Immediate and Extended Relief that lasts up to 12 hours.Mucinex pantented bi-layer tablet contains an immediate-release layer on one side and extended-release layer on the other side which allows extended relief for up to 12 hours
- Dosage: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Active Ingredients: Guaifenesin 600 mg (expectorant) & Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (cough suppressant) (In each extended-release bi-layer tablet)
- Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant among Internists, General Practitioners & Family Practitioners
|Product Name||Mucinex DM Expectorant & Cough Suppressant, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets - 40 ct|
|Sub Brand||12 Hr.|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals. Adults and children 12 years of age and over 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age do not use.
Carbomer Homopolymer Type B; D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose, Usp; Magnesium Stearate, Nf; Microcrystalline Cellulose, Nf; Sodium Starch Glycolate, Nf
Do not use: for children under 12 years of age; if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (ma0i) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). When using this product: do not use more than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days. Comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. Pregnancy/breast-feeding if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.