Item No. 0331695
When you're sick, mucus can be a master of mayhem. But quick, long-lasting chest congestion relief is just a dose away with Mucinex SE extended-release bi-layer tablets. Guaifenesin, the active ingridient in Mucinex SE, helps relieve chest congestion by thinning the mucus in the bronchial passageways to make the cough more productive. The bi-layer tablet releases immediately and lasts for up to 12 hours.*Mucinex InMucus Out
- Thins and loosens mucus to make coughs more productive and help relieve chest congestion.
- Immediate and Extended Relief that lasts up to 12 hours.Mucinex pantented bi-layer tablet contains an immediate-release layer on one side and extended-release layer on the other side which allows extended relief for up to 12 hours
- Dosage: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Active Ingredients: Guaifenesin 600 mg (In each extended-release bi-layer tablet)
- Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant among Internists, General Practitioners & Family Practitioners
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Mucinex Expectorant 12 Hr Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets, 600mg - 20 ct|
|Sub Brand||12 Hr.|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Best For||Congestion, Cough|
Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals. Adults and children 12 years of age and over 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age do not use.
Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Fd&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose Usp, Magnesium Stearate Nf, Microcrystalline Cellulose Nf, Sodium Starch Glycolate Nf
Do not use: do not use for children under 12 years of age