Nature Made Biotin Softgels, 2500mcg - 150 ct
Item No. 0367464
Nature Made Biotin 2,500 mcg Softgels contain biotin, which supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fats. Biotin is part of the family of B vitamins and is also known as vitamin B7. Colors derived from natural sources.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 150-day supply of Nature Made Biotin 2,500 mcg Softgels, 150 softgels per bottle.
- May help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those deficient in biotin. Biotin also supports carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Biotin Softgels, 2500mcg - 150 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||In those deficient in biotin. Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, trea|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Biotin (B7) Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Water, Rapeseed Lecithin, Colors Added (Including Carmine).
CAUTION: Biotin may interfere with lab tests. If you are taking medication or planning to undergo lab testing, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.