Nature Made Calcium Tablets, 500mg - 130 ct
Item No. 0352984
Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Adequate calcium and vitamin D is also important for teens, young adults and post-menopausal women. Each serving of Nature Made Calcium 500 mg with Vitamin D provides 500 mg of Calcium and 10 mcg (400 IU) of Vitamin D3. Calcium helps support strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D helps improves calcium absorption. One tablet taken twice daily meets recommended daily calcium requirements for adults ages 18 to 50.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains up to a 130-day supply of Nature Made Calcium 500 mg with Vitamin D Tablets, 130 tablets per bottle.
- Helps support strong bones. Vitamin D helps improve calcium absorption.
- Adults, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Calcium Tablets, 500mg - 130 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Adults, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with water and a meal.Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) Cellulose Gel, Maltodextrin, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Gelatin, Corn Starch.
CAUTION: If you are taking any medications, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.