Item No. 0309267
Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D3 helps you with Calcium absorption and can help support bone health and strength. These dietary supplements can also help support strong teeth. Sourced from high quality ingredients, this gluten free Calcium supplement is a dietary supplement that has no color added and no artificial flavors. These Nature Made Calcium with Vitamin D3 tablets help you meet your daily Calcium needs while also improving your Calcium absorption. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis; adequate Calcium is also important for teens, young adults and post-menopausal women. For those who don't receive enough Calcium in their diet, these Nature Made Calcium bone supplements can help. Adults take one of these Calcium tablets one to two times a day with water and a meal. Nature Made's commitment to your good health lies at the core of every product made. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information.
- Bone support supplement: contains one 220 count bottle of Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D3 Tablets for up to a 220-day supply
- These Calcium supplements with Vitamin D3 provide 600 mg of Calcium and 10 mcg (400 IU) Vitamin D3 in each tablet, to help meet your daily needs and help improve your Calcium absorption
- Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D3 is a bone supplement that helps with bone support, bone strength and strong teeth
- Adults take one tablet one to two times daily with water and a meal
- Made with high quality ingredients, this gluten free Calcium supplement has no color added, and no artificial flavors
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Nature Made Calcium with Vitamin D3 Tablets, 600 mg - 220 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Best For||Bone & Joint Health|
|Ingredient Preference||Gluten Free|
|Allergy Option||Allergen Free|
Adults, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) Cellulose Gel, Maltodextrin, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Gelatin, Corn Starch.
CAUTION: If you are taking any medications, consult your physician before use.