Nature Made CholestOff Complete Softgels - 120 ct
Item No. 0348610
New look, same product. A healthy cholesterol level is an important part of heart health. Reducol works to help lower dietary cholesterol by reducing the absorption of dietary cholesterol into the blood stream, while Pantesin helps reduce the production of LDL cholesterol in the liver. The actions of both ingredients help reduce dietary cholesterol. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Guidelines recommend 2,000 mg of plant sterols and stanols as part of a therapeutic diet to help lower cholesterol. However, many Americans consume as little as 200 mg through diet alone. CholestOff Complete provides 1,800 mg of plant sterols and stanols to help meet the NIH daily recommendation of plant sterols and stanols. Products containing at least 400 mg per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 800 mg as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Nature Made CholestOff Complete supplies 900 mg of plant sterols and stanols for a daily intake of 1,800 mg. CholestOff Complete is also an easy-to-swallow softgel.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 20-day supply of Nature Made CholestOff Complete, 120 softgels per bottle.
- Lowers dietary cholesterolReduces cholesterol production in the liver
- With 900 mg plant sterols and stanols per serving for a daily intake of 1,800 mg. Adults, take 3 softgels twice daily with water at your two largest meals.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made CholestOff Complete Softgels - 120 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||Products containing at least 400 mg per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 800 mg as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of N|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||3 Softgels|
Plant sterols/stanols (from esters) 900mg, pantethine (pantesin) 300mg
|Best For||Heart Health|
Adults, take 3 softgels twice daily with water at your two largest meals.Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Pantethine Plant Sterols/Stanols (Pine Tree), Gelatin, Sunflower Oil Esters, Pantethine, Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Rapeseed Lecithin, Water, Colors Added.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.