Nature Made Fish Oil Softgels, 1000mg - 90 ct
Item No. 0346626
Trust your heart health with Nature Made Fish Oil, purified to remove mercury. Every 2 softgels provide 600 mg of heart-healthy omega-3 (500 mg EPA/DHA). The omega-3 (EPA and DHA) in fish oil help support a healthy heart. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Nature Made Fish Oil supply comes from wild caught ocean fish, not farm raised fish.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 45-day supply of Nature Made Fish Oil, 1000 mg softgels, 90 softgels per bottle.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.)
- Every 2 softgels provide 600 mg of heart-healthy omega-3 (500 mg EPA/DHA). Adults, take 2 softgels daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Purified to remove mercury. No color added, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Fish Oil Softgels, 1000mg - 90 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||“Recommended amount” equates to a calculation based on approximately 1,750-3,500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA found in two servings of fatty fish per week. Purified to remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure levels below 0.09 ppm|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||2 Softgels|
Adults, take 2 softgels daily with water and a meal.Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Fish Oil Concentrate Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Tocopherols
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have blood clotting issues, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.