Nature Made Folic Acid Tablets, 400mcg - 250 ct
Item No. 0300616
Folic acid is an important B vitamin for women of childbearing age. Folic acid, also known as folate and folacin from dietary sources, helps support normal functioning of the nervous system and plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby's nervous system. Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 250-day supply of Nature Made Folic Acid 665 mcg DFE (400 mcg) Tablets, 250 tablets per bottle.
- Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Folic Acid Tablets, 400mcg - 250 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disea|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Calcium Cellulose Gel, Croscarmellose Sodium, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.
CAUTION: If you are taking medication, including anticonvulsants, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.