Nature Made Folic Acid Tablets, 400mcg - 250 ct
Get $6.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy 2 items
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 0300616
Folic acid is an important B vitamin for women of childbearing age. Folic acid, also known as folate and folacin from dietary sources, helps support normal functioning of the nervous system and plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby's nervous system. Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.
- Folate is an essential B vitamin for brain development and function at all ages. For women of childbearing age and during pregnancy, Folate also plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby's nervous system.
- Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.
- Contains a 250-day supply of Nature Made Folic Acid 665 mcg DFE (400 mcg) Tablets, 250 tablets per bottle.
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Nature Made Folic Acid Tablets, 400mcg - 250 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Allergy Option||Allergen Free|
Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Calcium Cellulose Gel, Croscarmellose Sodium, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.
CAUTION: If you are taking medication, including anticonvulsants, consult your physician before use.