Nature Made Iron Tablets, 65mg - 180 ct
Item No. 0368027
Nature Made Iron provides 65 mg iron to help individuals lacking in iron meet their nutrient needs for this essential mineral. Iron is an essential part of hemoglobin, the protein substance which enables red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. Made with colors derived from natural sources.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 180-day supply of Nature Made Iron 65 mg (from Ferrous Sulfate) Tablets, 180 tablets per bottle.
- Vital for red blood cell formation
- Adults, for iron deficiency take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Iron Tablets, 65mg - 180 ct|
Iron supplements may interact with certain medications. If you are taking prescription medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||Each tablet contains 65 mg elemental iron equivalent to 325 mg ferrous sulfate heptahydrate. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Adults, for iron deficiency, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate) Cellulose Gel, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Color Added, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before use. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.