Nature Made Lutein Liquid Softgels, 20mg - 30 ct
Item No. 0350837
Lutein is a carotenoid found in many fruits and vegetables. Lutein has been shown in scientific literature to help support eye function and healthy vision. Lutein helps support macular pigment optical density, which helps support healthy vision. Those who do not obtain enough lutein from their diets may benefit from supplementing with Nature Made Lutein 20 mg. Made with colors derived from natural sources.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 30-day supply of Nature Made Lutein 20 mg Softgels, 30 softgels per bottle.
- Helps support eye function and healthy vision
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Nature Made Lutein Liquid Softgels, 20mg - 30 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Lutein Corn Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Colors Added (Including Carmine).
CAUTION: If you are taking medication, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.