Nature Made Magnesium Tablets, 250mg - 200 ct
Item No. 0350838
Trust Nature Made for your magnesium supplement needs. Magnesium is an essential mineral that participates in more than 300 reactions in the body and helps support nerve, muscle and heart function. Magnesium also supports healthy bones and teeth and is essential in converting food into cellular energy. Made with colors derived from natural sources.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 200-day supply of Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg Tablets, 200 tablets per bottle.
- Essential nutrient to support nerve, muscle, heart and bone health.
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Magnesium Tablets, 250mg - 200 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Magnesium Oxide Cellulose Gel, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Color Added, Polyethylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80.
CAUTION: If you have kidney disease or are taking any medication, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.