Nature Made Melatonin Tablets, 3mg - 120 ct
Item No. 8014223
Getting proper rest helps you function during the day. Melatonin is a hormone produced in the pineal gland, which helps to regulate sleep and wake cycles. Supplemental melatonin taken one hour before bedtime may help to support sleep.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 120-day supply of Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg Tablets, 120 tablets per bottle.
- Natural acting sleep aid.
- Adults, take 1 tablet one hour before bedtime with water.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Melatonin Tablets, 3mg - 120 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||Supplements melatonin, a hormone found naturally in the body. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Adults, take 1 tablet one hour before bedtime with water. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Calcium (as Dibasic Calcium Phosphate) Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate.
Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Do not use this product unless advised by a physician if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant or nursing; or if you are taking any medications or have any chronic disease, including hypertension (high blood pressure), diabetes, or an endocrine, auto-immune, depressive, bleeding or seizure disorder. Side effects may include headaches, dizziness, nausea or loss of appetite. Do not take melatonin while operating a motor vehicle or machinery. Do not drive or operate machinery within eight hours of taking this product or if you feel groggy. Not intended for individuals under the age of 18. Consult your physician if you are experiencing persistent sleep difficulties or for use beyond four weeks.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.