Item No. 0309260
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is an essential nutrient that helps support healthy nervous system function and helps your body convert the food you eat into energy that your body can use. Niacin is required for co-enzymes like nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), a co-enzyme necessary for several metabolic reactions that break down carbohydrates, fats and amino acids. Nature Made Flush-Free Niacin 500mg Inositol Hexanicotinate uses a type of niacin that does not have the side effects of skin flushing commonly associated with regular niacin supplements. This is a flush-free niacin product which may not provide the same type of benefits as a regular niacin supplement.
- HELPS SUPPORT NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTION: Niacin (Vitamin B3) is an essential nutrient crucial to healthy nervous system function.
- FLUSH-FREE NIACIN(1): Nature Made Niacin 500mg flush free uses a type of niacin that does not have the side effects of skin flushing commonly associated with regular niacin supplements.(1)
- B3 VITAMIN FOR CELLULAR ENERGY SUPPORT: Vitamin B3 Niacin also helps break down food into energy that your body can use all day long.
- 60-DAY SUPPLY: Each serving (1 softgel) provides 500 mg of Niacin Inositol Hexanicotinate, 60 softgels per bottle. Adults take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes colors derived from natural sources. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. Gluten free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Nature Made Niacin Softgels, Flush-Free, 500mg - 60 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
|Ingredient Preference||Gluten Free|
|Allergy Option||Gluten Free|
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Inositol Hexanicotinate Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Rapeseed Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Colors Added (Including Carmine).
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition including liver issues, consult your physician before use.