Nature Made Vitamin B12, 1000mcg - 160 ct
Item No. 8014229
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy. Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 160-day supply of Nature Made Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg Time Release Tablets, 160 tablets per bottle.
- Helps support nervous system function and convert food into cellular energy.
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Vitamin B12, 1000mcg - 160 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disea|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin B12 Cellulose Gel, Hypromellose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium.
CAUTION: If you are taking medication, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.