Nature Made Vitamin B-12, 2500mcg - 60 ct
Item No. 0346834
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy. Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system. Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 60-day supply of Nature Made Extra Strength Vitamin B12 2,500 mcg Tablets, 60 tablets per bottle.
- Helps support nervous system function and convert food into cellular energy.
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Vitamin B-12, 2500mcg - 60 ct|
|Indications||Maintaining immune and nervous system|
|Disclaimer||Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseas|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin B12 Cellulose Gel, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium.
CAUTION: If you are taking medication, consult your physician before use.