Nature Made Vitamin B-6, 100mg - 100 ct
Item No. 3002134
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B6, also called pyridoxine, supports cellular energy production. Vitamin B6 is also essential in the formation of red blood cells, which play a key role in transporting oxygen throughout the body. Vitamin B6 is essential for carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. A vitamin B6 supplement may help you meet your daily B6 needs.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 100-day supply of Nature Made Vitamin B6 100 mg Tablets, 100 tablets per bottle.
- Essential for carbohydrate, protein and amino acid metabolism
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Vitamin B-6, 100mg - 100 ct|
|Indications||Maintaining immune and nervous system|
|Disclaimer||Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disea|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin B6 Cellulose Gel, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.