Nature Made Vitamin C, 500mg - 60 ct
Item No. 0352978
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support the immune system and helps neutralize free radicals in the body. Additionally, vitamin C is necessary for the body to produce collagen, which is important to help support healthy skin. Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg is ideal for those looking to supplement their diet to meet daily vitamin C nutrient needs.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 60-day supply of Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Softgels, 60 softgels per bottle.
- Helps support the immune system. Antioxidant support.
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, no added preservatives, gluten free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Nature Made Vitamin C, 500mg - 60 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disea|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
|Best For||Immune System|
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin C Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Rapeseed Lecithin, Colors Added, Yellow Beeswax.
CAUTION: If you are taking medication, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.