Nature Made Plant Sourced Vitamin E d-Alpha Softgels, 267mg - 100 ct
Item No. 3002129
Vitamin E is an antioxidant and is an essential nutrient for many cells, including heart muscle cells. The vitamin E ingredient in this product is sourced from plants.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 100-day supply of Nature Made Plant Sourced* Vitamin E 267 mg (400 IU) d-Alpha Softgels, 100 softgels per bottle.
- Antioxidant and essential nutrient.
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no added preservatives, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Plant Sourced Vitamin E d-Alpha Softgels, 267mg - 100 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||This product is made with a plant sourced vitamin E ingredient (d-alpha form) Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin E Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Mixed Tocopherols.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have vascular disease or blood clotting issues, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.