Item No. 0370587
Nature's Bounty Nature's Bounty Zinc is a versatile mineral that supports antioxidant health and is important for immune function. One vegetarian-friendly caplet a day contributes to carbohydrate, protein, fat and energy metabolism, and helps promote wellness in key areas of reproductive health for men.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: 100-count, 50mg Zinc Caplets for immune system health.* The Zinc in Nature's Bounty Zinc Caplets is a trace element that plays a vital role in immune support.
- ANTIOXIDANT HEALTH: Nature's Bounty Zinc Caplets can function as an antioxidant within the body, supporting antioxidant health.
- SKIN HEALTH: As a component of the enzyme collagenese, Zinc has been clinically studied for its contribution to skin health.
- QUALITY, PURITY, POTENCY: Nature's Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements. Our Zinc Caplets are non-GMO and sugar- and gluten-free.
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature's Bounty Zinc supplements are a product of 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Nature's Bounty Zinc Supports Immune System Caplets - 50 mg, 100 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Source: IRI Total US - Multi Outlet: Latest 52 Weeks Ending 8/22/21.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Immune System|
|Ingredient Preference||Gluten Free, Preservative Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Non-GMO|
|Allergy Option||Fish Free, Lactose Free, Milk Free, Soy Free, Yeast Free|
For adults, take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with a meal.
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 50 mg
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.