Nature's Truth Melatonin Vegan Gummies, 10mg - 70 ct
Item No. 0446468
Catch up on some much needed ZZZs. Slip into sweet dreams with Nature's Truth delicious Melatonin Gummies Naturally produced by the pineal gland, Melatonin plays an important role in our sleep cycle and can help with occasional sleeplessness. Our extra strength formula is specially designed to support your sleep so you wake up feeling refreshed. Our gummies are bursting with a naturally delicious berry flavor. Made with pectin for a vegan friendly formula, our gummies provide you with 10 mg of Melatonin per serving, making this tasty treat a must-have for your nightstand, especially for those nights when you're tossing and turning.
At Nature's Truth, we know how important a clean wellness experience is. That is why our Melatonin Gummies are vegan, Non-GMO, gluten free, and created without any artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners so you can feel good about adding this delicious gummy to your nightly routine, as needed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- So Delish Nature's Truth Melatonin Gummies are bursting with natural berry flavor
- Catch up on those ZZZs Our extra strength formula delivers 10 mg of Melatonin per serving to help with occasional sleeplessness
- Melatonin helps support sleep and allows you to wake up feeling refreshed
- Our gummies are made with pectin for a vegan friendly formula
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free, Milk Free, Lactose Free, Soy Free, Artificial Flavor Free, and Artificial Sweetener Free
|Product Name||Nature's Truth Melatonin Vegan Gummies, 10mg - 70 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Gluten Free|
|Allergy Option||Dairy Free, Soy Free, Wheat Free|
Directions For adults, take two (2) gummies 30 minutes before bedtime as Melatonin may produce drowsiness.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.