Neosporin Burn Relief & First-Aid Antibiotic Ointment - 0.5 oz
Get $10.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy $25.00 of items
Item No. 0385114
Neosporin + Burn Relief Dual Action Ointment is an antibiotic ointment that provides infection protection and helps soothe minor burn pain. Formulated for first aid wound treatment, it contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin B sulfate for antibiotic care of minor burns and wounds. The topical analgesic ointment is also formulated with pramoxine hydrochloride to help soothe and reduce burn pain for maximum-strength relief. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic and pain relief ointment provides maximum strength relief without any sting forburn treatment, including cooking burns. Neosporin + Burn Relief Dual Action Ointment is a wound care essential to include in any burn care first-aid kit.
- .5-oz tube of Neosporin + Burn Relief Dual Action Antibiotic Ointment for first aid wound care
- Topical antibiotic ointment provides 24-hour infection protection of minor burns
- The first aid ointment also soothes & provides burn pain relief for minor wounds
- Formulated with the antibiotics bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate & polymyxin B sulfate
- Also made with pramoxine hydrochloride, an external analgesic for skin burn pain
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Neosporin Burn Relief & First-Aid Antibiotic Ointment - 0.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:Clean the affected areaApply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailyMay be covered with a sterile bandageChildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctorOther informationStore at 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)QuestionsCall toll-free 800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active ingredients Bacitracin Zinc (500 units) Neomycin Sulfate (3.5 mg) Polymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 units) Pramoxine HCl (10 mg) Purpose First aid antibiotic External analgesic Inactive ingredient Petrolatum
For external use only. Do not use If you are allergic to any of the ingredients In the eyes Over large areas of the body Ask a doctor before use if you have Deep or puncture wounds Animal bites Serious burns Stop use and ask a doctor if You need to use longer than 1 week Condition persists or gets worse Symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days Rash or other allergic reaction develops Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.