Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover - 6.7 fl oz
Item No. 0323509
Cleanse and wash away makeup in one easy step with Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. Safe for sensitive eyes, this all-in-one makeup remover and facial cleanser helps remove even waterproof eye makeup and leaves skin feeling refreshingly clean. Dermatologist-tested, the daily face wash creates a foamy lather that easily washes away dirt and oil without over-drying skin or stinging and irritating the sensitive eye area. Its gentle oil-, soap- and alcohol-free formula rinses completely clean, with no pore-clogging residue. From a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand, this facial foaming cleanser is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores.
- 6.7-fl. oz pump bottle of Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser for refreshingly clean skin
- This daily foaming face wash cleanses and washes away dirt, oil and makeup in one easy step
- All-in-one makeup remover and facial cleanser with glycerin helps remove even waterproof makeup
- The foaming facial cleanser creates a foamy lather that cleanses without over-drying skin
- Safe for sensitive eyes, this gentle face wash won't irritate or sting the sensitive eye area
|Product Name||Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover - 6.7 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Wet face and hands with lukewarm water. Pump cleanser into hands and work into a foamy lather. Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion. Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.Questions 1-800-582-4048 (USA only) or www.neutrogena.com
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate ,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.