Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70 - 5 oz
Item No. 0372458
Stay protected from the sun's harsh rays with Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray SPF 70. Designed to be sweat and water resistant, Cool Dry Sport featuring Micromesh Technology that allows sweat to pass through and evaporate, while providing durable sun protection. Plus, the Full Reach design extends your reach so you can easily apply powerful protection, even for hard to reach spots like your back. Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 is non-greasy, and oil- and PABA-free.
- 5-ounces of water-resistant sport sunscreen spray with SPF 70
- Full Reach spray is design extends your reach for those hard to reach areas, such as your back
- Sunscreen spray provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from the sun
- Micromesh Technology helps create a breathable barrier that allows sweat to pass through and evaporate
- Lightweight and non-greasy formula
|Product Name||Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70 - 5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
- spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- do not apply in windy conditions.
- use in a well-ventilated area
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%
alcohol denat., isobutane, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, fragrance, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, decylene glycol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product
- keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.