Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Creamy Facial Cleanser - 12 fl oz
Item No. 0371227
Cleanse skin and leave it feeling moisturized in just one step with Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Dermatologist developed for even the most sensitive skin, this effective, yet extraordinarily mild creamy face wash combines the superior cleansing of Neutrogena technology in a sensitive skin cleanser. With its unique skin-nourishing polyglycerin formula, this extra gentle facial cleanser cleanses even the most dry and sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema or rosacea. Our hydrating cleanser washes away oil, dirt, bacteria and makeup leaving skin feeling clean, moisturized and naturally soft. Daily face wash is uniquely formulated with minimal ingredients and is oil-, soap-, fragrance- and paraben-free. Clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin, it is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and is free of allergens and irritating essential oils. Use this face cleanser wash in a daily skincare routine.
- Bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Facial Cleanser for gentle, daily face cleansing
- Sensitive skin face wash effectively cleanses skin while leaving it moisturized and naturally soft
- Extremely mild creamy face cleanser helps thoroughly remove excess oil, dirt, bacteria and makeup
- Cleanses even the most dry and sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema or rosacea
- Clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin, it is oil-, soap-, fragrance- and paraben-free
|Product Name||Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Creamy Facial Cleanser - 12 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Acne, Sensitive Skin|
Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands and massage face gently. Rinse.
Water, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, ethylhexylglycerin, cetearyl glucoside, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.