Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, Travel Pack - 7 ct
Item No. 0369413
Remove makeup in one easy step with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. These soft and gentle pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeupeven waterproof mascarawithout irritation for clean, fresh looking skin every day. Our makeup remover features an effective formula that leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. Designed to also remove eye makeup, these daily face wipes are formulated to be gentle on the eyes and are safe for contact lens wearers. Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes are free of alcohol and are also ophthalmologist-, dermatologist-, and allergy-tested.
- 7-ct. of soft, pre-moistened Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes to gently cleanse skin
- Remove makeup and effectively cleanse skin in one easy step with these facial cleansing wipes
- Makeup remover towelettes work to dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup on skin
- Formulated to be gentle on the eyes, facial wipes are safe enough for contact lens wearers
- Disposable face wipes thoroughly cleanse skin with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse
|Product Name||Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, Travel Pack - 7 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Gently wipe face with towelette, removing dirt and all traces of face and eye makeup. There is no need to rinse. Dispose of the towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). After removing towelette, reseal pack.Questions 800-582-4048 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or www.neutrogena.com
Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, PEG-4 Laurate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ethylhexylglycerin
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.