Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Face Cleanser + Makeup Remover - 6 fl oz
Item No. 0353619
Cleanse skin and remove makeup in one step with Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and Makeup Remover from the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand. This all-in-one product is developed to be gentle on the eye area and gently cleanses skin to completely remove makeup for a refreshing clean. The unique formula of this fresh face wash includes 86% naturally-derived ingredients, including Peruvian tara seed, a bionutrient-rich ingredient that is clinically proven to help soften skin naturally while also strengthening skin's natural moisture barrier. From the Neutrogena Naturals line of ecologically sensitive skincare products, this makeup facial cleanser is hypoallergenic and contains no harsh chemical sulfates, paraben, petrolatum, dyes, or phthalates.
- 6-fl. oz pump bottle of Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and Makeup Remover
- This face wash plus makeup remover cleanses skin and helps removes makeup in one easy step
- Contains Peruvian tara seed, a bionutrient ingredient clinically proven to naturally soften skin
- The unique formula of this fresh face wash also help strengthen skin's natural moisture barrier
- From the dermatologist-recommended brand, it is formulated with 86% naturally derived ingredients
|Product Name||Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Face Cleanser + Makeup Remover - 6 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Questions www.NeutrogenaNaturals.com or 800-582-4048 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Water, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, acrylates copolymer, glycol distearate, benzyl alcohol, citric acid (pH adjuster), potassium sorbate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide (pH adjuster), hydrolyzed caesalpinia spinosa gum, caesalpinia spinosa gum, fragrance
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.