Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes, Pink Grapefruit - 25 ct
Item No. 0355933
Clean and refresh your skin quickly and easily with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Cleansing Face Wipes with pink grapefruit. These soft, pre-moistened acne-prone skin facial wipes thoroughly cleanse skin of pore-clogging impurities, all with an uplifting blast of naturally derived pink grapefruit. Oil-free and ideal for acne-prone skin, daily facial cleansing towelettes remove makeup and sweep away dirt and oil that can clog pores in just one simple step, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean--no need to rinse. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, these refreshing disposable face wipes are dermatologist- and allergy-tested, and come in a convenient resealable package.
- Soft, pre-moistened Neutrogena Oil-Free Facial Cleansing Wipes with pink grapefruit
- Acne face wipes thoroughly cleanse skin of pore-clogging impurities for clear, clean skin
- Remove makeup, dirt & oil that can clog pores in just one simple step with these daily face wipes
- Refreshing face wipes let you enjoy an uplifting blast of naturally derived pink grapefruit
- Dermatologist- & allergy-tested, acne facial wipes are oil-free & ideal for acne-prone skin
|Product Name||Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes, Pink Grapefruit - 25 ct|
|Color Specs Tab||Pink|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Gently wipe across face, removing pore clogging dirt and oil. There is no need to rinse. After removing towelette, reseal pack. Dispose of the towelette in a trash receptacle (do not flush).
Water, alcohol denatured, butylene glycol, salicylic acid, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 alkyl lactate, fragrance, sodium citrate, dipropylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 dimethicone, cetyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, boswellia serrata gum, menthol, disodium EDTA, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, propylene glycol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.