Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Moisturizer, SPF 30 - 1 fl. oz
Item No. 0355583
Helps hydrate and protect your skin while reducing the look of wrinkles with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Daily Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. This fast-acting facial moisturizer visibly reduces the look of stubborn wrinkles--including crows feet and cheek wrinkles. It also helps reduce the look of fine lines and texture and brightens and evens skin tone. In a clinical trial, women experienced noticeable results in just one week of use. This formula contains accelerated Retinol SA, a unique combination of ingredients and is clinically proven to leave skin feeling smoother and looking healthier. Formula with Retinol SA continuously renews the look of skin, helping to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots. Glucose Complex, a Retinol SA booster, helps accelerate the skins surface activity for fast results. Formula with hyaluronic acid adds line-plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish, and rejuvenate the look of skin. This super-charged formula is combined with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 for daily sun protection.
- 1-fluid ounce pump bottle of anti-wrinkle daily retinol face moisturizer
- Formula with Hydrating hyaluronic acid rejuvenates the look of skin
- Moisturizer visibly reduces the look of stubborn wrinkles, including cheek and forehead wrinkles
- Super charged formula is combined with SPF 30 sunscreen for UVA and UVB sun protection
- Clinically proven anti-wrinkle moisturizer to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
|Product Name||Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Moisturizer, SPF 30 - 1 fl. oz|
|Sub Brand||Rapid Wrinkle Repair|
|Extended Size||1 fl oz (29 ml)|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age Ask a doctor
- Other Information
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Questions Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 4%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 2%
water, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, styreneacrylates copolymer, steareth-21, trisiloxane, nylon-12, dimethiconevinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, stearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, chlorphenesin, xanthan gum, acrylatesC10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydrolyzed myrtus communis leaf extract, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, silica, ascorbic acid, sodium hydroxide
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.