Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70, 5 oz
Item No. 0371940
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 provides powerful sun protection that you will love to wear. Formulated with Helioplex technology, this non-greasy sunscreen provides superior UVA/UVB protection in a sheer, ultralight finish. Plus, the Full Reach design extends your reach so you can easily apply powerful protection, even for hard to reach spots like your back. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 is non-comedogenic and oil-free.
- 5-ounce sunscreen spray with SPF 70
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- Full Reach design for hard to reach spots
- Helioplex formula provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic so it wont clog pores
|Product Name||Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lightweight Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70, 5 oz|
|Sub Brand||Ultra Sheer|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Non-comedogenic, SPF|
- spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- do not apply in windy conditions.
- use in a well-ventilated area
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%
alcohol denat., isobutane, butyloctyl salicylate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopherol
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product
- keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.