Nicorette Nicotine Gum, Stop Smoking Aid, Fruit Chill, 4mg - 20 ct
Get $10.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy 2 items
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 0357323
Nicorette 4mg Nicotine Gum helps you control your nicotine intake while enjoying the pleasant relief of chewing to help make quitting easier. This smoking cessation gum is specially formulated to slowly deliver nicotine and features patented dual-coated technology that locks in flavor, providing a bold taste experience as it calms the cravings, anxiety, frustration, irritability and restlessness associated with quitting smoking. Portable and easy to take, this Nicorette 4mg Fruit Chill gum is the right choice as your nicotine replacement therapy if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up. To improve your chances of success, chew at least nine pieces per day for the first six weeks of a 12-week quit program with behavioral support. For intense and frequent cravings, take an extra piece within the hour, but don't chew more than 24 pieces of gum per day. Chew 1 piece every 1-2 hours. Start stopping with Nicorette Nicotine Gum, an FDA approved stop smoking aid.
- One package of 20 pieces of Fruit Chill flavored Nicorette 4mg Nicotine Gum to Help Stop Smoking
- Fruit Chill nicotine gum helps you control nicotine intake and soothe cigarette cravings
- Stop smoking aids reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking as part of OTC nicotine replacement therapy
- Stop smoking gum made with a dual-coated technology that releases a burst of refreshing Fruit Chill flavor
- Smoking cessation products for those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Nicorette Nicotine Gum, Stop Smoking Aid, Fruit Chill, 4mg - 20 ct|
|Color Specs Tab||Other|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Smoking Cessation|
Weeks 1 to 6, Weeks 7 to 9, Weeks 10 to 12; 1 piece every 1 to 2 hours, 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours, 1 piece every 4 to 8 hours. Chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns. Repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes). Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece. Do not use more than 24 pieces a day.
Active Ingredients: In each chewing chewing piece Nicotine polacrilex (equal to 4 mg nicotine) - Stop smoking aid.; Inactive Ingredients: Acacia, acesulfame potassium, carnauba wax, D&C yellow #10 Al. lake, edible ink, flavor, gum base, hypromellose, magnesium oxide, menthol, peppermint oil, polysorbate 80, sodium carbonate, sucralose, titanium dioxide, xylitol.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.