Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Rolling Walker, White
|Product Name||Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Rolling Walker, White|
300 lbs Weight Limit
|Color Specs Tab||White|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Allergy Option||Latex Free|
Item No. 0297434
Drive Medical's Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker is the ultimate mobility solution that marries advanced reliable features with a sophisticated exterior. The durable frame is made of lightweight aluminum so it's easy to maneuver on any indoor/outdoor terrain, and strong enough to withstand extended daily use. To ensure maximum safety, the brake cable is built into the frame, enhancing the sleek appearance. The Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker has unrivalled folding capabilities: it easily collapses to an ultra-compact size with one hand by pulling the seat grip up and bringing the ergonomic, height-adjustable handles together so they almost touch. To further offer customized comfort, the removable back is also height-adjustable, and the luxury seat is made of easy-to-clean nylon. Enjoy the complimentary removable zippered storage bag for secure convenience of all your personal belongings whenever travelling with your new Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker.
- Easily collapse rollator to ultra-compact size with one hand by pulling seat grip up and bringing sides together so handles almost touch
- Sophisticated design features lightweight aluminum frame with built-in brake cable for extra safety and protection
- A comfortable nylon seat and handle height adjustability provide universal relief that feels customized
- Features large front wheels crafted to increase turning radius and a sleek removable zippered storage bag for secure convenience
- Overall Dimensions: 27.75(L) x 23(W) x 33.5(H); Seat Dimensions: 10(D) x 18(W) x 20.5(H); Handle Height: 33.5-38.25; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Daily living aids are eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.