Olay Daily Facials Sensitive Cleansing Cloths - 33 ct
Item No. 0355972
Don't have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask Don't sweat it, these powerful little cleansing cloths do it all Crafted to be strong enough to take on your heaviest makeup and soft enough for sensitive skin. And the benefits last long after the cloth does as our formula, infused with ingredients like aloe leaf extract and glycerin, nourishes and replenishes your skin. They're designed to be used anywhere and anytime - just add water and lather up. Dermatologically tested, soap-free, and so easy to use.
- ALL YOUR CLEANSING NEEDS IN ONE CLOTH: Don't have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask Don't sweat it, a single cleansing cloth has all five benefits
- VELVETY SOFT: We've crafted these dry cleansing cloths to be strong enough to take on your heaviest makeup or gym days, but soft enough for sensitive skin
- OH-SO SOFT: Pamper your sensitive skin with our nourishing formula, infused with Aloe Leaf Extract.
- POCKET-SIZED LUXURY: Designed to be used anywhere, anytime. Just add a bit of water and lather up with premium ingredients
- A DEEPER CLEANSE: Dermatologically tested and soap-free, these cleansing cloths dissolve the toughest makeup while leaving your skin soft and moisturized
|Product Name||Olay Daily Facials Sensitive Cleansing Cloths - 33 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Wet cloth and massage in hands to activate a luxurious lather. Cleanse face thoroughly, then reuse cloth for final rinse. Dispose of cloth (do not flush).
Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, PEG-14M, Polyquaternium-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.