Olay Total Effects Face Moisturizer, Fragrance-Free - 1.7 fl oz
Item No. 0328809
Don't settle for anything less than the total package. This fragrance-free Total Effects Face Moisturizer gives you seven nourishing benefits: it hydrates, replenishes, brightens, evens tone, minimizes the look of pores, visibly firms, and visibly smooths. Plus, we've packed this product full of VitaNiacin Complex II for healthy-looking skin. This oil-free formula absorbs quickly and cleanly so you'll feel radiant instead of greasy. Apply in the daytime after cleansing and treatments to pamper your skin and lock in ingredients. Happy, healthy, nourished.
- FRAGRANCE-FREE DEEP HYDRATION: This creamy moisturizer penetrates your skin's surface to replenish moisture
- LIGHT FEEL: This formula is fragrance-free and oil-free for a fast-absorbing, non-greasy feel
- NOURISHMENT: We've packed this formula with 7 vitamins and antioxidants including VitaNiacin Complex II, Vitamin B3, and many more for nourished, healthy-looking skin
- DAILY MOISTURIZER: Use after cleansing and treatments day or night to pamper and protect your skin
- HEALTHY-LOOKING SKIN: This formula brightens, moisturizes, and visibly smooths
|Product Name||Olay Total Effects Face Moisturizer, Fragrance-Free - 1.7 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Smooth evenly over cleansed face and neck morning and night.
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Propionate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, BHT, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Green Tea, Antioxidant
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.