Item No. 8015840
Don't cover up your skin, care for it. This Total Effects CC Cream with SPF 15 gives you light coverage while it nourishes and hydrates your skin. Indulge in seven nourishing benefits: this hydrates, replenishes, brightens, evens tone, minimizes the look of pores, visibly firms, and visibly smooths - all while protecting your skin from the sun. Plus, we've packed this fast-absorbing formula with VitaNiacin Complex II which contains antioxidants, B3, and many more vitamins for nourished, healthy-looking skin. After cleansing and treatments, use this cream as both your moisturizer and foundation for bright, even skin tone.
- CC CREAM WITH SPF: This CC cream gives you light foundation coverage while it nourishes, hydrates, and protects you from sun damage
- LIGHT FEEL: This formula absorbs fast and won't leave you feeling greasy
- NOURISHMENT: We've packed this formula with 7 vitamins and antioxidants including VitaNiacin Complex II, Vitamin B3, and many more for nourished, healthy-looking skin
- MOISTURIZE WITH FOUNDATION: After cleansing and treatments, use this cream as both your moisturizer and foundation
- HEALTHY-LOOKING RADIANCE: Instantly brightens and visibly evens tone
|Product Name||Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream, SPF 15 - 1.7 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Total Effects|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.0%, Octisalate 3.0%, Octocrylene 3.0%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Polyacrylamide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E Avobenzone 2.0%, Octisalate 3.0%, Octocrylene 3.0%
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.